Skip to main content

2 certain deaths and 1 on stand by

Ok, I was watching tv two days ago, late in the evening. On one of the various Romanian news channels, I hear about two deaths that really got me thinking about our history. I never thought about something like this before. The first news was that a person died, his name was General Constantin Lucescu and guess what he did for a living in the past.....he was a military attorney. Nothing special about this until I find out that he has defended our last Communist leader, Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife, Elena, at their last judgement in 1989 on Christmas day. Bam! That was a shocker, being 80 now, I imagined what if we were still contemporary with Nicolae Ceausescu?! Damn, what could have been like nowadays.....
Anyway, Constantin Lucescu died from cancer at the age of 80, rest in peace now. At one of his interviews, General Lucescu mentioned out loud that there were no papers against the Ceausescu family and that he felt immediately that it was really a political execution that had to happen right away. He stated that he regretted that he was summoned at the trial court in Targoviste without any papers to follow, without any other information, without any other witnesses. Whilst the judgement was ongoing, outside the courtroom the set up for the execution was already installed. So, this is the short version of this man`s story in the ending of the Ceausescu era. I am not starting a discussion panel on this topic, I am just telling you something that you might not know of - I am talking here to the readers from outside Romania. If there are readers from my country who needs to comment on this subject please do it in the comment section. 
After a couple of minutes of zapping, on another news channel, I read on the breaking news bar that a prince of Romania died....well, let us hear the story then. I was shocked again, this time by the name of the deceased. Prince Mihai Dimitrie Sturdza died at 86 in Paris. I say to my self....Sturdza, I know this name, taking a glimpse through the history piece of my brain. Of course, he is the grandson of the ruler of Moldova, Mihail Sturdza, a great part of today's Romania. And like all grandson`s of the time - 1934 - he had a rough life being arrested, taken to labour camps and then released in 1954 when he realised that he has to leave to live :) in 1964 he established in Paris where he became the official interpreter of presidents Chares de Gaulle and Valery Giscard d`Estaing. So he has become one influent human being...I say good for him! So, Romania loses another prince, another important historical face. I do not want to get old because old people just DIE!!!
And now, for the grand finale, and for arguing with what I just said earlier....not only old people die!!! Well, take into consideration who I will mention in the next rows, we might never know the truth :)
Going away from the Romanian news channel and from the TV set I engage on my smartphone and with no chances to skip the news I read the following title: "Dennis Rodman praying for Kim Jong Un - I hope it`s just a rumour"!!!!! Whatttttt????? What happened and I started to google this. A couple of Romanian news sites took it like Kim was dead for sure and others took it as a rumour and the international news websites said nothing. Not a single title about this matter. Two days later, at this moment I could not find a piece of solid information about KIM`s status. But, the news is that could be a rumour and it is a rumour until further notice. This is not confirmed but the niece of a Chinese foreign minister wrote this information on WEIBO - a social network with over 15 million followers. CNN told us that The Supreme Leader is in bad shape just last week. So, what are the odds?
It was some wild hours before I went to bed. Looking back now, everyone can die at any point. even if you are ill, even if you are just old and even if you are a supreme leader. the percentage of 75% for the 3 deaths in one day it is big. And I am saying that all 3 of them, dead or in a vegetative state - possible KIM - are very public figures, some of them for the entire world, others for the "local market". 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kill the repeat button!!

You know that moment when you hear one song from your favourite artist that keeps you hooked pressing the repeat button?! Yeah, you know the feeling. That beat that keeps you smiling, that gives you a good vibe and you find yourself trapped into one 3 day loop playing that only one song :) He is a hip hop artist that it is trending big time right now in Romania. His artist name is Macanache, a boy from Bucharest who was really deep underground until a couple of years ago. He made the big step into the light, as I said, a couple of years ago with a funky fresh rap style. The '80s are back with this guy, you know, the real hip hop that got me hooked with this music industry.  In a good way, any way, I used to wear large clothes, bling, and a lot of hats and listened to Sugarhill Gang, Grandmaster Flash , Public Enemy , Run DMC , Rakim , Eric B, LL Cool J , Big Daddy Kane , N.W.A., Slick Rick and many many others. If you ever heard one of those real artists, it is impossible not to

Spoiler Alert!! Spoiler Alert!! Avengers: End Game!! Thor with a beer belly :))

Yuhuuuu!! I saw it! I saw it! It is incredible! This movie has it all!! Almost everything. You have to see it!! Pay the man and get a ticket for the next show !! I am using a lot of !! but still, it is amazing, with a very good intro, a veeery exciting plot and one hell of an ending!! - ups, another exclamation point :)) From the whole sadness in the world captured at the beginning of the film to some of the best action scenes you saw in the Marvel World, to the Marvel All Star Team . To some subliminal ideas from the feminist side - you will recognize the scene -  and until the end when everything changes in one way you would never imagine. Thanos , ohhhh boy!! This is one lucky evil enemy...until the end...where he is still fighting with all his army and barely holds on and puts on the glove again...Yes, he is getting it back but the main lady character from Marvel - and the newest one comes into play and just makes it to save the day. The title of this post looks like clickbait,

Revolut, this one app that can handle your money without taxes? Really?!

I do not want to present Revolut  because it seems that everyone knows about it. In Romania there are over 100.000 users . I heard about it from my friends that are already huge fans. I am happy with my bank that I am working and I think that everything Revolut does, my bank does it better 😊 What is Revolut ? Just google it and you will find a tone of articles. I am just sick and tired of this topic. I just want to get it out of my system 😊 So you download and install the Revolut App and you are done. So they say… But really, there are costs, more or less hidden, once you go on with your account opening you find out more and more. The first and the most “important” thing that  Revolut  does is…guess what… the national bank exchange rate!?  What?  I am laughing my ass of right now, again, because I know people that use  Revolut  and did not once used this option…because they do not travel abroad!!!! And once you go abroad you have to be careful to use the local currency, not